I've been up to 162 daytime and 158 morning. 156.6 and 157.4 the last 2 mornings. 104 to 105 pounds lean mass.
At first I thought my scale was lying because of being squashed in a suitcase for 7 hours, but Mrs. Bro's scale matches mine exactly. Ouch. It's an ugly combination of food baby, period bloat, and actual possible weight gain, though I think the Real Gain is pretty small.
I'll sort it out after January first. In the meantime I'm going to keep checking daily and see what my lean mass averages out to, since I want to make building muscle a big goal this year. I have 10 pounds less lean mass now than I did last spring, and that makes me sad. Muscle is good. Even if I lose it again later, it'll help me get all this blasted fat off.
No comments:
Post a Comment