Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mets

I think I've been on the metformin a coupla weeks now, and my period started after 5 days on the pill. I peed out two or three pounds of water overnight - yowza! - for a weight of 136.0 on day one and 136.4 on day two. Hooray! My fears about gaining weight from the meds are subsiding. My determination to be under the BMI 25 cutoff for the best health insurance discount continues.

2 comments:

  1. <3 yay for the peeing water weight
    omg
    I swear those people BMI under 25
    just crazy for fuck's sake.
    good luck my love regardless. do not starve yourself relentlessly (who the fuck am I kidding). not every day at least!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you get cheaper insurance according to the BMI?? I mean what does a bodybuilder who is classified as obese does then?? Pays more only because the BMI chart says so??

    ReplyDelete