Sunday, December 8, 2013

Six

133.8 yesterday, 131.8 today. I think it's just dehydration because I spent most of the day asleep.

I'll take the 133.8 quite happily as a "real" number.

My eating is kind of in limbo. I have not been particularly low carb since Thanksgiving... My impression is that at least some of the crazy hunger and binge urges are related to my body missing the nutrients in carb-based foods. I sensed a warning that I should not try to push it further right now or I will end on a serious rebound of ongoing binges and weight gain.

Above all, I must not regain the weight. If that means I have to ease up on trying to lose right now, even though it's really only about six pounds lost, I need to be smart. Six pounds still made a difference. I can feel it in my waist and the fit of my jeans. Losing six pounds at this weight pretty much takes the same effort that losing 10 did at the higher weights. Six pounds still matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment