Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3: 28 Days Til 2015

125.6

Finally some relief with senokot, docusate, and fiber supplements.

I started the day with 650 cals of pumpkin pie. 

I definitely need to keep monitoring the weight, and definitely need to restart tracking my intake. I tend to numb out with bingeing. While I know obsessively tracking everything isn't healthy, right now I'd rather do what it takes to avoid gaining weight. I need to stay aware. 

Pumpkin pie total 1300
Chicken teriyaki 360
Beef pot pie 400
Bacon cheddar McChicken 480

2540 urgh

2 comments:

  1. I think it's ok to monitor the weight and the intake. Maybe try to not to it everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.
    pumpkin pie. I still haven't tried it. Cartilage insists on me doing a whole "pecan pie" thing, and i'm just like: did you just say fancy "pe-kan" instead of "pea-can"...
    I love you.
    and you are so cute. <3 <3 <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete