Friday, March 4, 2016

3/4

Sammy, you could never offend me. You are being genuine and truthful and I would never be mad about that.

I did not weigh because I was in too much fucking pain to get my pajamas off this morning.

The sore ribcage that I've had since last Saturday (when I think I pulled a muscle in my chest while lifting a patient) turned into a snarling monster of spasms starting overnight. When my alarm went off to get ready for work today, I could barely move or breathe without pain.

Good times.

I called off sick for work, and slept a few more hours til the doctor's office opened. Getting proper treatment isa whole other story, but the pain (and now medications) is the reason my eating is jacked up today.

Sausage, egg, & cheese biscuit 490
Bacon & cheese whopper 760
Onion rings 320 (1570)
Qdoba tacos x3 760 (2330)
Chips & queso 290 (2620)
Tagalongs 420 (3040)
Cottage cheese & honey 170 (3210)

1 comment:

  1. i love you. xxx

    i hope that the new meds help a little. you honestly don't deserve this bollocks. >_< i hope that you feel better soon.

    <3

    by the way, you're an angel.




    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete