April 30th weight 163.
Measurements:
Bust: 37.5
Ribcage: 34"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 42.75"
This week:
Do a full round of PT at least once on all non-work days.
No restaurant purchases. Period. If I want to go out for food, I can buy it at a grocery store and make it at home.
No restricting food. I'll focus on amount ant type later; budget comes first.
Up by 9 am... most days.
This month:
No weighing, period.
Lose 1" on each measurement.
I've gained 6" and over 30 pounds in the last year and a half... I've had enough; it stops now.
Measurements:
Bust: 37.5
Ribcage: 34"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 42.75"
This week:
Do a full round of PT at least once on all non-work days.
No restaurant purchases. Period. If I want to go out for food, I can buy it at a grocery store and make it at home.
No restricting food. I'll focus on amount ant type later; budget comes first.
Up by 9 am... most days.
This month:
No weighing, period.
Lose 1" on each measurement.
I've gained 6" and over 30 pounds in the last year and a half... I've had enough; it stops now.
I don't have anything to say except <3
ReplyDeleteI love you.