I have FINALLY been properly placed in a job, and I begin next week Thursday.
This gives me 8 days to prep physically, which is decent.
I'm continuing professional physical therapy, and I'll be able to have two appointments before then.
I want to take a daily walk with Xander in the morning of at least 10 minutes, but preferably longer, as I'd love to start properly building stamina back.
I want to do some form of my PT stretching & strengthening exercises at least twice each day. Doesn't have to be strenuous, just... something.
I could feasibly drop a few pounds and adjust to a better diet in 8 days, but I'm not 100% sure if I'm mentally ready for that yet.
In the meantime, it will be off to an early bed. I have a puppy to walk tomorrow morning!
This gives me 8 days to prep physically, which is decent.
I'm continuing professional physical therapy, and I'll be able to have two appointments before then.
I want to take a daily walk with Xander in the morning of at least 10 minutes, but preferably longer, as I'd love to start properly building stamina back.
I want to do some form of my PT stretching & strengthening exercises at least twice each day. Doesn't have to be strenuous, just... something.
I could feasibly drop a few pounds and adjust to a better diet in 8 days, but I'm not 100% sure if I'm mentally ready for that yet.
In the meantime, it will be off to an early bed. I have a puppy to walk tomorrow morning!
keeping my fingers crossed for you! i hope you're able to build your stamina back quickly xxx
ReplyDeletelove you to bits,
-Sam Lupin