Monday, May 13, 2013

Now Airing: Tempest's Binge Spectacular!

I have not been crashy lately, but to stave off any potential post-binge crashes yesterday, I simply kept eating til I fell asleep.

I AM THE QUEEN OF LOGIC.

142.0 this morning. When I woke, even my hands were swollen and stiff feeling, like at the end of a really long walk.

I wanted to measure my rigid, distended abdomen to horrify myself into avoiding future binges (ie Binge = 3" more waist? No thank you) but I couldn't find my fracking tape measure. Gah.

I may not eat today.

I think that now, but I also know that in a few hours hunger will probably get the best of me.

I do not want to be all swollen binge-belly at the baby shower this weekend. I want to be all "No thanks to the cake, it looks lovely, but I have to eat carefully to keep my blood sugar from dropping" and go home hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment