Monday, July 15, 2013

Crimson Tide

Day one of period: 140 pounds, 98 pounds lean body mass. I bottomed out at 97 pounds lean, and am now getting 98-99 depending on what my total weight on the scale is.

The days when my hands were swelling and I gained 6 pounds were mostly July 1-2... aka 2 weeks ago.. aka ov time.. I am SO sick of my body.

I have been bingeing/overeating/eating junk on far too regular a basis, but I've been consistently physically active since (I checked the date I hauled my bike out of storage and rode for the first time) May 27th. I'm very pleased at the progress I've made in stamina, and THRILLED that I can run as well as I can right now.

I'm transitioning from a "move when I feel like it because it feels good" to "let's add a little structure because I'm training for a race." I want to stay in this headspace where being active is mostly about feeling good (or not feeling as bad) and being strong, and keep it from being a must-do or a purge or overtraining to the point of injury.

2 comments:

  1. 1) shhhhhhhhhh you know I go by weights and unless I weigh less than you I will always think im bigger than you
    2) what is this lean mass I hear of Thor kitten
    well its summer
    junk food just looks 100 percent more appealing.
    at least you're using up those cals!
    and heeeeey be aware of overexercising honey don't hurt yourself, okay? <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been binging/overeating for AGES now.. Gz on the progress hon..

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete