I agree! MAKE IT STOP! and now I do not mean the weight but the path you are on. Stop it.. Stop panicking and stop destroying your self. Just stop...
I love you and I hate this.. Make a plan, stick to your plan and just stop everything else.. You know and I know that you can get back where you were. you just need to stop - breath - and get back on track.
I agree! MAKE IT STOP!
ReplyDeleteand now I do not mean the weight but the path you are on. Stop it..
Stop panicking and stop destroying your self. Just stop...
I love you and I hate this.. Make a plan, stick to your plan and just stop everything else.. You know and I know that you can get back where you were. you just need to stop - breath - and get back on track.