136.6
If I weigh again before Sept 1, I don't plan to post it. I probably won't track intake til then, either. I've been focusing on increasing my fiber intake and buying appealing, convenient good for home to stop my horrendous and EXPENSIVE restaurant binge habit that has developed over the last 1-2 months. Im making progress.
My digestive tract has kicked back into gear, which I think accounts for the weight change. Few things feel worse than having days upon days of waste inside you ::: shudder:::
Bottomless is, I'm still struggling but things are getting a smidge better.
Waist 30.5" - down two inches! Thank you, digestive tract!
Hips 39.25"
Just looking at your blog & you seem very interesting! Looks like were both trying to lose weight, except I am a recovering anorexic/bulimic and trying to do it the healthy way.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna follow so I can read more! <3