Friday, October 17, 2014

Breaking News

130.4 not bad, not bad.

I just realized I am back below 60 pounds lost! 61 as of this morning. I'm also 2.4 lb from being back to 90% to goal.

Although my mind, as always, is chaos ("Weight is down today. I should restrict so it stays that way. No screw it all I'm having half a dozen cupcakes for a snack"), my eating overall has been pretty moderate. I'm not in danger of a crash-and-burn from restricting. I'm... Kind of ok.

In other gigantic news, I remeasured my waist this morning, since I had measured it just after eating last night. 

28"

That's my "You can't possibly be fat if you get back to that number" waist. It's the smallest waist I've had in 11 years. It was my smallest waist the summer before I started blowing up.  I'm wearing "not sick goal" jeans that hung in a dark corner from 2008 to 2013 because getting them up last my knees seemed like a fantasy. 

My waist varies by several inches day to day so it's easy to brush some of that off as "not bloated today." But I've also lost a solid inch and a half from my hips, which do not vary much day to day. This is real loss, real shrinking. But I can't see it. 

That's part of why I've religiously taken progress photos and measurements. Numbers don't lie, even if my eyes do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment