126.4 actual morning weight after potty visit.
_____________________________
Addendum: I vegged on the sofa and watched Alias and ate a bowl of cereal and drank Diet Coke and napped a bit until early afternoon. My weight when I got "properly" up was 125.0!
So NEW MONTHLY WEIGHT LOSS RECORD: 11 pounds.
3.6 pounds from goal.
I'm taking 126 as my official November weight because my body is full of salt and burger and fudge and I've been consistently 124-126 for the last week. This puts me at 10 pounds lost in October, a lifetime tie for most weight lost in one month. It may be the first time I haven't immediately rebounded after a high intensity loss week and gained it back over the following weeks.
I have had a noticeable change in my body composition and size. I guess the only way to actually see it is to change so fast I give my eyes a shock :/
Actual weight today puts me 5 pounds from goal. FIVE POUNDS. I'm so close.
_____________________________
Addendum: I vegged on the sofa and watched Alias and ate a bowl of cereal and drank Diet Coke and napped a bit until early afternoon. My weight when I got "properly" up was 125.0!
So NEW MONTHLY WEIGHT LOSS RECORD: 11 pounds.
3.6 pounds from goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment