I suspect Maleficent activity; having some bloating. I missed a few days of the pill trying to get my hind end to a pharmacy. Bad Tempest.
Waist 29.5"
That's down from 30.5" on 8/15 and 32.5" on 8/4, so that's one more thing headed in the right direction!
Latest meal: big pot of tuna, broccoli, and whole grain angel hair pasta in Alfredo sauce. The sauce tasted more creamy than cheesy, but it's my first time using a powder mix and I liked it better than the jars of Alfredo sauce I've tried in the past. Next time maybe more broccoli and less pasta, but overall it's not bad. It made 4 bowls of 375 cals each.
Great job on your waist going down! That's definitely good progress!
ReplyDeleteYour dinner sounds amazing! I'm actually about to do my grocery shopping for the week and may steal your dinner right here and make it for myself this week! ; )
<3