Weight: Screw you, scale. Nobody likes you anyway.
Breakfast: Diet Coke and one mini York Mint. (50)
All the veggies and beans in the Pots o' Stuff worked their magic this morning.
Goal for today: Eat only the good stuff, however much I eat of it. That means whole grain, high protein, high fiber, low sugar (or sugar in whole fruit), etc etc. That way at least I won't be feeding tomorrow's cravings for junk, right? Right. Hopefully.
Lunch: Some sort of western bean soup. 360 (410)
Afternoonsies: 2-egg omelet with a handful of cauli, broccoli, onion, pepper scrambled in, and Monterey Jack cheese. 240 (650)
Oatmeal with a smidge of milk, a sliced nectarine, and (I'm kicking myself, but the nectarine was pretty tart) a tablespoon of brown sugar 200 + nectarine
:::runs off to look up nectarines::: Ok, roughly 60 calories.
Weighing every fricken food to get the exact portion size to calculate calories goes NOWHERE good for me, so I'm going to try to stick to my estimates rather than go that far off the deep end. So... oatmeal dish 260 (910).
Dinner: Cheapo pot pie 400 bulked up with broccoli 60 (1370)
Clementine 40 (1410)
Supper: Cranberry raisin bran 520 (1930)
Oreos 510 (2440. Feckall)
Breakfast: Diet Coke and one mini York Mint. (50)
All the veggies and beans in the Pots o' Stuff worked their magic this morning.
Goal for today: Eat only the good stuff, however much I eat of it. That means whole grain, high protein, high fiber, low sugar (or sugar in whole fruit), etc etc. That way at least I won't be feeding tomorrow's cravings for junk, right? Right. Hopefully.
Lunch: Some sort of western bean soup. 360 (410)
Afternoonsies: 2-egg omelet with a handful of cauli, broccoli, onion, pepper scrambled in, and Monterey Jack cheese. 240 (650)
Oatmeal with a smidge of milk, a sliced nectarine, and (I'm kicking myself, but the nectarine was pretty tart) a tablespoon of brown sugar 200 + nectarine
:::runs off to look up nectarines::: Ok, roughly 60 calories.
Weighing every fricken food to get the exact portion size to calculate calories goes NOWHERE good for me, so I'm going to try to stick to my estimates rather than go that far off the deep end. So... oatmeal dish 260 (910).
Dinner: Cheapo pot pie 400 bulked up with broccoli 60 (1370)
Clementine 40 (1410)
Supper: Cranberry raisin bran 520 (1930)
Oreos 510 (2440. Feckall)
i just looked at yesterday's. somehow, these posts get me giddy. in progress and final ones. and all. i love them.
ReplyDeletei hope you enjoyed yourself last night. i love the sound of a fluff doughnut. i do not like my doughnuts with things inside them. i had one experience with a filled doughnut and i refuse to repeat it again.
either way, it's alright. like i said, no matter how you think you did, i'm just hoping you enjoyed yourself and tomorrow is always a new day. i love you so much.
"Weight: Screw you, scale. Nobody likes you anyway." yup. just about it. sounds right to me.
pots o' stuff for the win.
good luck with today. that sounds like a good plan.
i love you lots, Thor kitten. <3
-Sam Lupin
I love this "screw you scale" I love your attitude :D
ReplyDeleteEating all the good stuff, it's the best way isn't it ^^
Take care my dear and have a lovely day
*hugs*
Mandy xx
No good can come of standing on the scale
ReplyDeleteOur EDs will never be happy
No matter what it says
Having said that though
I still weigh every morning
And let the number dictate my whole day
I really need to stop doing that
Love x
"Alert, alert! A sighting has been made of the rare feathered Sammy! Sammy enthusiasts from around the globe flock to the site to catch a glimpse of this beautiful creature."
ReplyDeletedear God, i cannot take this. i'm blushing like mad. i am so happy and you are the sweetest thing on Earth.
i'm building dense, small muscle? i hope so. :3
ah, you'll lose it, hun. i have no doubt about it. you'll lose it and get to where you want to be.
"The scale is an idiot and you are gorgeous." just when i thought the comment couldn't get anymore perfect - it did. :)
-Sam Lupin