Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ben & Jerry's Core Ice Cream

...is nasty. They're all NASTY. Except for maybe the spectacular speculum one? Meh.

It's sad, because I adore Ben & Jerry's, but I'm not risking it anymore. No more cores. I en't paying $5 and 1,200 calories for something that makes me want to upchuck.

I bring in May at 135. 137 is the crossover back to overweight BMI, and that AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. I'm still wanting to intervene with increased exercise rather than severe calorie restriction... but there's no denying I have to stop this emotional overeating. It's going nowhere good.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't like B&Js. All the ones I've tried taste like pure chemicals, bleh.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. but - but - Bella i get so happy seeing the pints and the cow. i think i enjoy the thought of eating a Ben and Jerry's more than the ice-cream itself. same thing for Quest bars/protein bars. they taste like dirt, but i'm so happy to have them in my hand that i'll eat them.

    and the thing is i don't remember that i don't actually like them until i have them again. i always assume that i like them. like i assume that i like coffee from the machine, like i assume that i like apple juice a lot. i mean i crave juice a lot, but i don't actually want the juice when i have it around. so yeah, there's that.

    aw, hun, so sorry. at the moment, ah - the weight troubles.

    i'm also there with the lots of eating and lots of exercising and whatever. somehow, even with the eating and exercising, i've lost a bit more inches. so i have no idea what kind of body recomposition i'm going through living on a diet of primarily pizza, ice-cream, and chocolates.

    PS. i tried these: http://www.ritzcrackers.com/en/Varieties/Crackerfuls/Peanut%20Butter%20N%20Chocolate.aspx

    i have 2 boxes of these and i don't like them. maybe if i eat 20 of them, i'll love them. #Samlogic

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thought I were the only one who disliked B&J's cores! But nothing is as awful as the peanut butter B&J's. That was vile, and I love peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete