It's amazing what a few days at a small deficit can do.
168.2
[sigh of relief]
I'm started a second steroid taper yesterday. My stomach is about to give me the finger, crawl out my throat, and slither away, but I think it's needed. I normally take all the tablets for the day at once (the pharmacists I worked with always said it didn't matter as far as effectiveness) but I'm going to see if spreading them throughout the day with the Slim-Fast shakes will help with tum irritation.
Breakfast:
300* [8 oz] Chocolate SF in whole milk
0 [16 oz] Water
0 [16 oz] Diet Coke
168.2
[sigh of relief]
I'm started a second steroid taper yesterday. My stomach is about to give me the finger, crawl out my throat, and slither away, but I think it's needed. I normally take all the tablets for the day at once (the pharmacists I worked with always said it didn't matter as far as effectiveness) but I'm going to see if spreading them throughout the day with the Slim-Fast shakes will help with tum irritation.
Breakfast:
300* [8 oz] Chocolate SF in whole milk
0 [16 oz] Water
0 [16 oz] Diet Coke
*I was generous with the scoop and the pour.
Elevensies:
260 [8 oz] Vanilla SF
0 [32 oz] DC
180 [8 oz] Strawberry SF - This one is canned and I saw that it's a lot lower than the ones I'm mixing myself with whole milk.
0 [12 oz] Caf free DC
160 Sweet & spicy tuna with cheddar
Then it all went to crap when Charlie invited me to dinner. Mexican, enchiladas supremas (one each cheese, bean, beef, and chicken) and a handful of chips. Guessing 1200? cals and 16 oz water. Feck. It was going to be such a good day. But it was a nice dinner, and I don't regret it. Also, I was TERRIBLY full and could not finish the 4th enchilada, which I consider progress from the last few days of not putting huge quantities of food in my poor belly all at once.
2100? cals, 116 ounces including 48 Diet Coke*
*I have decided that caffeine free Diet Coke doesn't count for the purposes of tracking Things That Will Dissolve the Lining of My Stomach.
180 [8 oz] Strawberry SF - This one is canned and I saw that it's a lot lower than the ones I'm mixing myself with whole milk.
0 [12 oz] Caf free DC
160 Sweet & spicy tuna with cheddar
Then it all went to crap when Charlie invited me to dinner. Mexican, enchiladas supremas (one each cheese, bean, beef, and chicken) and a handful of chips. Guessing 1200? cals and 16 oz water. Feck. It was going to be such a good day. But it was a nice dinner, and I don't regret it. Also, I was TERRIBLY full and could not finish the 4th enchilada, which I consider progress from the last few days of not putting huge quantities of food in my poor belly all at once.
2100? cals, 116 ounces including 48 Diet Coke*
*I have decided that caffeine free Diet Coke doesn't count for the purposes of tracking Things That Will Dissolve the Lining of My Stomach.
No comments:
Post a Comment