Monday, April 15, 2013

Eat ALL THE THINGS

I'm too tired to go fishing for Mich's illustration, but that was my day. Was 140.0 before the madness.

New goals:

1. Get MOVING. I am so physically restless, I suppose from all the stress, and several hours of apartment cleaning and rearrangement did not help (just kept me from taking my history exam online). Exercise will also help keep my blood sugar stable and help reduce stress about #2.

2. Try a 200/20/2 plan for a few days to see if it helps with the binge crazies. Basically, I can have about 200 calories, including up to 20 grams of carbohydrate, every 2 hours. If the bingeys are from legit nutritional shortcomings, I need to eat a wider variety of foods. Limiting the carbs and eating frequently will help keep my blood sugar stable, and eating every 2 hours will help regulate appetite and keep me from eating huge amounts all at once. I may not even count calories. I haven't counted calories for a good long while, and would prefer to stay OUT of that mess if at all possible. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Just a suggestion, have you ever tried chia seeds? You can put them in your drinks and they keep your blood sugar stable, keep you hydrated, and suppress appetite. You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete