142.6 yesterday (I did obscene things with Boston Market the day before), 141.4 today. Intend to continue the downward trend.
Freaking ladyparts, obscuring whether it's real weight or cycle weight. How much weight will I lose with a hysterectomy?
I have a dinner date with WS and K tonight. It's going to be weird ordering the stew-over-rice New Orleans style meal as stew-over-nothing, but I'm going to do it. I may eat the bread though, K will ask what the hell is wrong if I don't eat the bread (half the time I get extra bread because it is so freaking good). Maybe I'll eat half and shove the rest at him and say I'm not hungry :P
Aw heck, I'm overthinking it. All I have to do is say "my blood sugar is playing tricks on me" and they will think "Poor Tempest, she can't eat the bread and rice," not "Tempest is being weird and not eating."
No comments:
Post a Comment