Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dehydrated? Maybe. But I'll make it stick.

130.0

Down to 95 pounds lean body mass.

I find myself going "what the heck" intending to eat too much but at the end of a small plate I am uncomfortably full.

Two squares of brownie and a medium-sized cookie with a glass of milk. That was my "binge" last night. A store tray of iced brownies is 8 squares... I used to smash in 6 without batting an eye.

K invited me to safe-food-Chinese-buffet tonight. I had decided I wasn't going to eat at all (FECKING 130.0!) but we hardly do anything social anymore so I said ok.

I felt ill after one plate, not even a very full one. I stuffed in a second one because I hate to not get my money's worth at a buffet, and there were a lot of nice things there to eat.

130.0

I am not doing particularly well (see main blog) and it has been murder on my stomach. I feel like there's a giant rock in there. All the time. I'm even having trouble burping, so my 3-4 liter a day Diet Coke habit is creating a lot of pain. In the process of switching over to unsweetened iced tea, which is not as bad for you anyway.

Feck. 130. I could see the 120s in a matter of days.

2 comments:

  1. I love the white peach from nestle... :)

    Honey.. Please try to take care of you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how is that even
    and duuuuuuuuuuuuuude two squares of a brownie, and a medium-sized cookie with a glass of milk sounds like a snack for me. not even overexaggerating. or a really light dinner.
    aw honey :( that's horrendous. and i also have a 3-4L Diet Pepsi habit. i think the only thing i ever drink is that. now i'm pushing on water (HELLO, BLOAT.)

    120s. that's just. of course you'll hit it before any of us (the Dancer, you and i have similar stats - with me being the heaviest with my 139.7 at the moment. oops.)
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete