Two days ago I got a FitBit Charge HR. Yesterday I ran 6 minutes and 40 seconds. I don't have an exact distance, as part of it involved leash work with Xander.
My right hip was screaming at me the whole time. My right hip has been screaming at me for a few months now, though. Rest and stretching doesn't help, so maybe running through the pain will.
Today I am sore and I am still dead inside.
My right hip was screaming at me the whole time. My right hip has been screaming at me for a few months now, though. Rest and stretching doesn't help, so maybe running through the pain will.
Today I am sore and I am still dead inside.
i have a chest strap for my gym. it's definitely fun to play around with.
ReplyDeletetake care of yourself. don't do anything too strenuous. i hope you're eating alright and i hope you feel less dead inside because you make my world come alive. <3 *had to, just had to*
i hope you smile at least once today. x
-Sam Lupin