122.6
My BMI is 22.4, which feels strange. I haven't checked my BMI in a while, and in my mind the number is still higher. 118 would be 21.6, and lower than my lowest weight since BEFORE I was 18. 115 would be 21.0...
If your username or icon is fat-shaming or pro-ana in any way, do not comment on my blog. Do not comment on my blog. Do. Not. Comment. Stay away from me. Your attitude is destructive, and it is triggering for me. Do not praise my weight loss if you do not understand that while I'm glad I've lost weight, I am also in a living hell. I am not healthy. Losing weight is not virtue or self-control, it merely the state of diminishing the mass of my body.
To my friends here who have been part of this over the last several years, this is not about you. I care about you and you mean a lot to me. I know that when you congratulate me on my weight loss, it is not in the absence of knowledge of the rest of the struggle. I love you guys and I'm so glad to have people in my corner who experience the same things.
My BMI is 22.4, which feels strange. I haven't checked my BMI in a while, and in my mind the number is still higher. 118 would be 21.6, and lower than my lowest weight since BEFORE I was 18. 115 would be 21.0...
![]() |
| Thank you, Sammy, I love it |
To my friends here who have been part of this over the last several years, this is not about you. I care about you and you mean a lot to me. I know that when you congratulate me on my weight loss, it is not in the absence of knowledge of the rest of the struggle. I love you guys and I'm so glad to have people in my corner who experience the same things.

when i saw the little thumbnail i got SO HAPPY I just went glow-y and giggly and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteso, you're going for 98, aren't you? aw, darling (I was sort of hoping you'd stop at around 121). I wish that you would stop at a bit of a higher weight, but I can't tell you what to do. just that I hope that you really do stop at a certain point and that you eat well. whatever your weight goal may be I hope that you're able to maintain it without having to restrict your calories too badly or some other nonsense.
"it merely the state of diminishing the mass of my body." nicely said, darling. you tell those arses.
and don't worry - I know that this is not about us. obviously, so. I try not to congratulate you, but at the same time, I do know that you need the recognition of losing quite a lot of weight. you did lose a lot, but my main priority is always that you're sleeping and eating well. I do like it on the days where you do both. you are very special to me, chestnut.
-Sam Lupin
Hey Hun, I just wanted to stop by and thank you for all your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog
ReplyDeleteThey mean more than you will ever know
At the moment
I can't read blogs about weight loss
I hope you understand that
It's not personal
I just need to try and keep myself together at the moment
However
I always love to hear from you
And I respect your decision to lose weight
But as Sam said
I hope you don't go too low
It's so hard to come back from that place
Take care and much love x
comment reply:
ReplyDeleteI can't. i'm blushing so much. I can't with you girls at all.
darling, I currently have 4 boxes of Lindt Lindor truffles to review (they're bringing out new flavours and stuff nowadays! before, there was only that one mixed box and that one red one). be prepared for a mass Lindor review in the future where I review those 4 against each other. yesssss.
I don't have the peanut butter ones yet. CURSES.
-Sam Lupin