Friday, January 2, 2015

2 (ugh)

128.6

Why couldn't I have had this number yesterday?!

One of the most important parts of the monthly official weight is that I am not allowed to mess around and get a "fake" low weight. For example, restricting for a few days at the end of the month. I don't think I have never let myself go "I don't like that number" and wait a few days to weigh again.

That being said, I do think it's fair to skip an official 1st weight if it's totally out of whack with the other numbers I get. I have never gotten over 130. I don't think I've seen over 129.0 max in the mornings, maybe still the 128s.

I guess I'll see how the next few days go and decide. I want my 2015 weight to be what I actually truly weighed at the beginning of the year, not some massive number because I overate by a few thousand calories. When you take into consideration that I ate an entire pizza for dinner, it's easy to think there would be 3 pounds of tummy rubbish and salt fluid retention.

Eating was slightly less crappy yesterday, mostly because I was at work and there were no goodies for sharing in the break room. I only had one protein shake before I got home, then ate a lot from 8 pm-midnight.

2 comments:

  1. it happens, dear.
    keep your head up.
    I think we all have to have a few days into the year as "leeway days" where we sort of just eat a bit more because of the holiday season (for me, this is celebratory no-exam no-nothing season where I do nothing at all)...
    before the real deal starts.
    and hey, what's in a number? breathe in, dear. you got this.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You've done amazing, I cannot believe you took an entire foot off of your waist! That's SO incredible wow!
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete