127.2
What the that's not funny.
Singular concrete goal: track intake from now til birthday.
Actual unspoken goal: 121.4 for birthday (5.8 pounds in 7 days?! Not gonna happen)
Some days when I'm bloated, my hands are stiff and bloated, too. It's an icky feeling.
Also, I am sick. I have been feeling half-sicky all week, and it finally turned into a properly runny/stuffy nose yesterday. It is not quite as bad today.
I have not gone for proper outdoor walks as a result, and because while the temperature is mild, it is extremely windy, and it feels horrible to be outside. I turn into a popsicle.
Breakfast: Diet Coke with Diet Cherry 7UP (because Diet Cherry Coke premade is gross)
Lunch: Cranberry-Raisin Bran 250
Afternoon snack: Diet Coke
Dinner: Cheesy beef & potato soup 400 (650)
Snack: Strawberry shredded wheat cereal 250 (900)
I feel as though I have had more than that. I HAAATE that nagging feeling that I ate something and forgot to put it on my intake, but I know today it's not really the case.
It is 6 pm and I have popped a few Benadryl to help dry out my nose and ease me to sleep. I am back at the hospital for the first time in a week tomorrow and I'll need to be up early. I had computerized mandatory education, and my boss let me sign up for one fewer shift than usual this week so they wouldn't be overtime. I thought I'd use the stretch to rest up and get ahead on things; instead I have turned into a puddle. I wish I hadn't had the Drama Club drama kicking off my week "off" and knocking me off kilter, but it is what it is. Move forward.
Late night update:
It is after midnight, I work tomorrow, and I am restless and intensely hungry. I've probably downed 32 oz of Diet Coke/Diet Cherry 7UP in the last 2 hours trying to distract, and it's not working.
I'm having:
Tomato basil mozzarella stick 70
Cheddar stick 110
Pickle 10 (1090)
What the that's not funny.
Singular concrete goal: track intake from now til birthday.
Actual unspoken goal: 121.4 for birthday (5.8 pounds in 7 days?! Not gonna happen)
Some days when I'm bloated, my hands are stiff and bloated, too. It's an icky feeling.
Also, I am sick. I have been feeling half-sicky all week, and it finally turned into a properly runny/stuffy nose yesterday. It is not quite as bad today.
I have not gone for proper outdoor walks as a result, and because while the temperature is mild, it is extremely windy, and it feels horrible to be outside. I turn into a popsicle.
Breakfast: Diet Coke with Diet Cherry 7UP (because Diet Cherry Coke premade is gross)
Lunch: Cranberry-Raisin Bran 250
Afternoon snack: Diet Coke
Dinner: Cheesy beef & potato soup 400 (650)
Snack: Strawberry shredded wheat cereal 250 (900)
I feel as though I have had more than that. I HAAATE that nagging feeling that I ate something and forgot to put it on my intake, but I know today it's not really the case.
It is 6 pm and I have popped a few Benadryl to help dry out my nose and ease me to sleep. I am back at the hospital for the first time in a week tomorrow and I'll need to be up early. I had computerized mandatory education, and my boss let me sign up for one fewer shift than usual this week so they wouldn't be overtime. I thought I'd use the stretch to rest up and get ahead on things; instead I have turned into a puddle. I wish I hadn't had the Drama Club drama kicking off my week "off" and knocking me off kilter, but it is what it is. Move forward.
Late night update:
It is after midnight, I work tomorrow, and I am restless and intensely hungry. I've probably downed 32 oz of Diet Coke/Diet Cherry 7UP in the last 2 hours trying to distract, and it's not working.
I'm having:
Tomato basil mozzarella stick 70
Cheddar stick 110
Pickle 10 (1090)
how the hell did that happen? damn the body.
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhh, my little princessa. my January princess. what sign does this make you? I am too tired to look it up, and I know you'd know more than me. and the important thing: are we compatible? I know that Leos and Aries are VERY compatible (funny thing: my sister is a Leo, and she thinks it's a joke, but we actually are quite compatible).
i'm sad that you're sick. drink lots of fluids and sleep well darling! SLEEP WELL, THOR KITTEN.
damn, I can only imagine...
darling, I hope you eat something well for dinner. it doesn't sound like you've eaten much yet at all.
-Sam Lupin
PS. fucking genius. i really want to try Wild Cherry Pepsi but i don't think i can handle spending so much calories for a sugar rush, but duuuuude, that idea...i think though it is hard to find Diet Cherry 7up, it should be easier than finding a Diet Pepsi that is cherry.
how dare you do Coke? (sorry, sorry, just had to. i'm a Pepsi advocate but i never write that in fanfiction. it seems so much more traditional to write Coke when it comes to writing stories. i wonder why that is).
-Sam Lupin
am I weird for coming back to this post with a slight excitement? yes? no? maybe?
ReplyDeletethat soup sounds heavenly. when a soup crosses the threshold of 200 calories per 1/2 a can, then I expect it to be good enough to blow my pants right off my arse.
strawberry shredded wheat? why would you do this? PS. Shreddies + milk + sugar, mashed together. eaten warm. fuck. me. i mention it every time someone even mentions shredded wheat. also, Shredded Wheat is lower in sodium than most cereals...le sigh. what a perfect cereal.
i say this all the time yet i always forget to buy Shreddies (everyone should call them Shreddies. period).
keep moving forward they say! i'm sorry you sound like you have such a busy week ahead, but i'm proud of you for keeping together in one piece. sometimes, i feel like i'm the only person in the world that sometimes notice you struggling and i don't want to be (*kisskisskiss*). i think the more posts i read from you, the more i get to know about you. little bits here and there.
aw, kitten. i hope you eat a bit more tomorrow. <3 just saying. also, i think you're amazing. :3 i love food intake posts so much! i like knowing what kinds of foods you like to eat :)
-Sam Lupin
-Sam Lupin
accidentally signed my name twice. stupid laptop.
ReplyDelete