124.2
I was thirsty all day yesterday, and I woke up with puffy hands. Then I ate way too much today.
Today was my off day.
Tomorrow I need to get back on it. I don't want to keep restricting severely, but I am so close to goal I can taste it, and I turn 30 in one week. GW for my 30th birthday would be kind of a nice present to myself.
Back on the wagon tomorrow.
I was thirsty all day yesterday, and I woke up with puffy hands. Then I ate way too much today.
Today was my off day.
Tomorrow I need to get back on it. I don't want to keep restricting severely, but I am so close to goal I can taste it, and I turn 30 in one week. GW for my 30th birthday would be kind of a nice present to myself.
Back on the wagon tomorrow.
i find the puffy hands things really weird for some reason.
ReplyDeleteit's okay to eat a lot. it's okay.
I hope you really don't restrict severely. you're not far off from 121. I can imagine you'd be there quick enough if you restrict just a little, not a lot. just a little.
also, you are so small, darling.
I hope you're doing better and you're sleeping a bit better. <3
I love you.
and I hope you enjoyed food today. :)
-Sam Lupin