Tuesday, March 17, 2015

15

Bacon, egg, and cheese without the biscuit
Sausage, egg, and cheese with half the muffin
Half a Quest bar

Double cheeseburger, no bun

Cottage cheese with buffalo chicken and colby jack cheese

Half a Quest bar

Rosemary crack veggies

5 comments:

  1. bacon is beautiful.

    dude, this is barely any food (to me) but then again, for me = low carb = very little food.

    "rosemary crack veggies." can i marry you, Thor kitten?

    comment reply:

    "Dark chocolate coconut mocha?! Better not post any pictures of it, that would be against Blogger's new explicit content ban. Mmmf." this is the best thing i heard this entire week.

    "Your support and encouragement are invaluable. I hope you know what a special person you are, Sammypercy." this is the second best thing i heard this week.

    i genuinely can't stop smiling. the disadvantage of this is i'm in a lecture about the anatomy of the pelvis.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol OMG Sammy ^^ I can not stop loling at this "i genuinely can't stop smiling. the disadvantage of this is i'm in a lecture about the anatomy of the pelvis." ^^

      Delete
  2. All I can think about is that delicious bread. I could never not eat the bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skipping the biscuit was the hardest part. In all seriousness, I got the second sandwich so I could stuff myself full and try not to think about the biscuit so much.

      Delete
  3. Seems like you are doing lowcarb again :) GL with it hon :) I find adding LOADS of leafy greens to the meals keeps me full for longer.

    and I have mentioned this before I think, but I HATE quest bars.. The alcoholic fake sugary aftertaste makes me go ugh.. Tried different flavors, tried "baking" them and nothing worked... I wish I did like them though, they do make a great snack/ meal replacement.

    ReplyDelete