Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Binge Monster

I have been unrelentingly hungry for so long. I am ALWAYS craving something. I suppose it could be hormonal stuff? I haven't really restricted since last year, so I don't think it's a nutrition deficiency type problem.

It is brutal; however, the weather has finally turned, and spring is in the air. I will be able to get out and move with the pup again. We will both be substantially less miserable for it.

1 comment:

  1. hello, little thing.

    i love you, you know? and i just want to tell you that i wish i knew the answer to this particular question. i'm working on it at the moment. i feel similarly so. i'm relentlessly hungry but i know it's because i tried to do Minnie Maud. i feel slightly stupid for it but it did repair the whole temperature thing i had going on. at the moment, there are days where i feel HOT even because of it, but it really put me into a binge cycle and i am so prone to binging. i cannot go a week and a half without it. i am hoping to work on it and eliminate all disordered eating from my life in some way or another.

    i realise i still need a restriction as my mind just works that way. i need a restriction without it being too strict.

    i love you xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete