Saturday, March 14, 2015

Desperate Times

I caved and bought scale batteries yesterday. I weighed at night, fully clothed with a full belly. 137.
12 Quest bars: a variety sampler to get me started
My period started today, so I may potentially shake off a few pounds of water weight with that.

I'm starting low carb today to get the bingeing under control and to get a few more pounds of fluff off before filming.

I wasn't brave enough for a morning weight today. Maybe after a few days of successful low carbing.

1 comment:

  1. QUESTIES.

    wait, that's a S'mores Questie i see there. that is the only flavour i haven't tried. i want it.

    i like ones with chunks in them the most. :3

    bake them or microwave them. they're much better that way (for a very short amount of time - for microwaving, 10-20 seconds does me proper).

    fluff. i love that. fluff.

    "Maybe after a few days of successful low carbing." same, man. not low-carbing but i've had a wild weekend (and i'll have one next week. i will go to IHOP for the first time in my life. oh man). i want to wait until tomorrow to weigh-in but man, i'm so desperate. i need to weigh-in.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete