I just looked up Hazed & Confused... honestly I wouldn't like it.i think that whenever they touch anything with chocolate they ruin it. the guys at FGFB didn't like it either (http://fatguyfoodblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/ben-jerrys-cores-five-flavors-reviewed.html). but they have so much more cores. they've got good-sounding cores all around. ahhhhhh. I want it. the salted caramel looks good though! and no chocolate xD
"But the best ice cream of all time was a Godiva chocolate cheesecake and my tongue had an orgasm with each spoonful. It broke my heart when they stopped making it." man, that sounds decadent. hmmmmm... poor baby.
I would make you ice-cream but i'm afraid you'll end up getting hurt.
hello, I love you.
ReplyDeletealso, comment reply:
I just looked up Hazed & Confused... honestly I wouldn't like it.i think that whenever they touch anything with chocolate they ruin it. the guys at FGFB didn't like it either (http://fatguyfoodblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/ben-jerrys-cores-five-flavors-reviewed.html). but they have so much more cores. they've got good-sounding cores all around. ahhhhhh. I want it. the salted caramel looks good though! and no chocolate xD
"But the best ice cream of all time was a Godiva chocolate cheesecake and my tongue had an orgasm with each spoonful. It broke my heart when they stopped making it." man, that sounds decadent. hmmmmm... poor baby.
I would make you ice-cream but i'm afraid you'll end up getting hurt.
<3
-Sam Lupin