Thursday, May 1, 2014

Year To Date


January 1: 134
February 1: 132
March 1: 127
April 1: 127
April 30: 134

UGH.

No weigh May. I'm doing it. I'm not committing to giving up any other forms of measuring, though.

Waist 31"

UGH again. Must fix.

Reminding myself that I have come a long way:
*Note that the weird stance is that I tried to take pics in every set with my legs just far enough apart that my thighs didn't touch. 190 and 130 are both in that stance... look at the difference in posture...

190, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130

1 comment:

  1. honestly, there was no way in fucking hell i'd believe that you were that girl in pic one. that is just fucking amazing.
    also you're so cute! you're always smiling in these progress pictures. i'll admit it: i don't. xD
    that tummy is getting mighty flat and fuck! look at the leg difference. this is absolutely amazing.
    i wish i had taken before pictures at my highest. in fact, i'll just show a face picture of me at my highest considering that whenever i have to register using my many years old ID people honestly do not believe that it is me. they're so fucking shocked.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete