Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week 3 In Review

Sun   117, 18
Mon  57,18
Tues  60, 26
Wed   54, 9
Thurs 90, 16
Fri    81, 25
Sat   92, 32

551 total net carbs, average 79 daily
144 grams fiber, average 20 daily

WOW what a difference when I don't have any free days! I've also ended up lower than target for various reasons this week. I'm about to head off to bed, so no final weight for the week, but I may not weigh tomorrow anyway. I just feel like it's going to be up. I dunno.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! omg
    a week without a free day. can i please has this?
    this means that you're averaging around 59g of net carbs *w*
    amazing.

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. the scales are evil. eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scale is the single most evil thing in the world
    I agree with Sam
    Either eat them or smash them

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete