Friday, May 23, 2014

Looking for Perspective

April 30: 134
May 11: 133
May 13: 129.8
May 18: 130.2
May 22: 129

I feel like I've been stuck at about 130 and not getting anywhere. I'm giving myself a reminder that I was at 134 at the beginning of the month, and that the weight gain was definitely real. I was bigger. My chest even filled in a little. Poor, poor bosom. I have destroyed it. My waist is back down two out of three inches I had piled on. I haven't been 100% consistent with the low carb, but 3 bad days out of almost 3 weeks is not that bad in the big picture. When I do emotional eating I have mostly succeeded in keeping it low carb. I have mostly succeeded in not deliberately restricting my total calorie intake below a healthy level.

If I take 134 as my start weight, I have lost 5 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Considering my "normal" start weight, that is not bad at all. I think I will continue what I'm doing through the end of week 4, then evaluate where I want to go from there. I hope to take off a total of 6-8 pounds by then.

1 comment:

  1. good luck, sweetie.
    i also am feeling stuck. i have been in the same weight range for so long that it's very difficult and annoying. weight has gotten so hard to budge from when i was bigger and it just seems to fall straight off.
    you can do it x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete