Friday, May 30, 2014

Blow Carb

No no no, not cool, body. 131.4

Am contemplating today as a free day.
I want something fluffy and floury and chocolatey.
Maybe a reward for if I actually go out and walk (would be 4th walk in 7 days!) AND fill out at least one job application. Hmm.
Then I would have one day back on track for, hopefully, any bloat to go down for my June 1 weigh-in.

Vanilla cone 170, 27, 0
3 taquitos with sour cream 380, 34, 5
Beef taco 210, 13, 1
Chocolate malt 780, 98, 0
Extra whipped cream 100, 8, 0
Part of Frisco burger if I finish, will be 880, 44, 2

(2520, 224, 8) Ughhh

Tagalongs (chocolate peanut butter Girl Scout Cookies) 700, 60, 4
(3220, 284, 12)

Fruit & nut granola cereal 480, 88, 8
Milk 200, 20, 0
Banana 100, 25, 3
Protein water 30, 1, 5

(4030, 358, 28)

2 comments:

  1. omg i lost it at the chocolate malt and extra whipped cream.
    everyone always praises Girl Scout Cookies. i've never had any. you Americans eh.
    i hope you've enjoyed eatiing m'dear. as per moi, i've had my fill. time to go on a keto-based diet just before the true challenge starts, eh? so i can drop a bit of water weight too.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on tumblr about the total calories... and I must say... I have NEVER ever counted on a "binge mode" day... I think it would make me so depressed I wouldn't be able to function for days...

    ReplyDelete