Cashews 6, 2
Provolone 1, 0
Keto pancake 20, 4
Sammy, fiber does create more bulk but it also keeps things moving and keeps things from getting hard. If I don't get a lot of fiber, stuff just sits in there for days and days and I get gross and bloated and it's like trying to pass pine cones.. Fiber is my friend.
This time I added the right amount of water to the keto pancake, and it made the texture better. I also made it into two pancakes, since I use a smallish frying pan to begin with, so it would be nice and thin. Then I added cream cheese and strawberry to one, and cream cheese and a sprinkle of chocolate chips to the other. YUM. The only problem is that I'm vacuuming it all down so fast!
I seem to be steady around 130 pounds, but I DID have three free days in the first two weeks. When I was at my higher weights (more like 160-180) I would drop 2-3 pounds a week for the first month of low carb. I suppose since I have less extra fluff to lose that I probably won't see those kinds of numbers again. There are worse problems to have, I guess :)
(28, 11)
Avocado, shredded cheddar, cottage cheese, chow mein noodles 16, 10
Protein water 1, 5
(45, 26)
Sugar free jello, whipped cream 15, 0
Chili lime pork rinds 0, 0
(60, 26)
i don't know why it's so opposite for me. when i consume fiber, it actually just makes me bloated and sickish and whatnot.
ReplyDelete"The only problem is that I'm vacuuming it all down so fast!" this is my life problem with food.
i had two free days and put on a lot, but then again a lot of it is food and water weight.
ah. the days of quick losses. no more for this one. i'm in the same pound range all the time.
-Sam Lupin
Oh those pancakes sound so good! I think I am done with strict keto and looking more and more to a more low carb/paelo diet. I really miss having fruits specially now that the weather is getting hotter. Having a good juicy cup of melon can not be compared to bacon and eggs in the morning....
ReplyDeleteFiber is good! Specially coupled with loads of water.. I need my fiber too else I get the same "problem" as you do...