Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 2 (final)

Bulletproof hot chocolate 20 g carb
Moe's Southwest Grill pork burrito "streaker" style (no tortilla) 30 carb, 10 fiber*
*I'm only having half now so it's not a giant carb-bomb but I'll have the rest later today
Special K protein water 1 carb, 5 fiber
Shortbread cookies 18 carb*
*I could feel my blood sugar dropping and that's all I had in my car to give it a quick boost. Naughty Tempest, need to plan ahead next time.
So far 69 carb, 15 fiber
Sweet n salty almond granola bar 21 carb, 2 fiber
3 jalapeno cheese sticks 3 carbs
93 carbs, 17 fiber

1 comment:

  1. how did the bulletproof hot choc taste like? apparently, there's a coffee version of it.
    Moe made one carborific burrito. but hey,, it's net at 20 so it can't be that bad.
    i'm giggling at the shortbread. i've had 5 cookies yesterday. not because my blood sugar was dropping. they were there and delicious and MY MOTHER NEVER BRINGS IN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. what.
    this is after eating like half a cow's worth of calories. oops.

    you're doing good darling. x
    how are your protein and fat percentages coming up?

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete