133.0
Cottage cheese 220, 8, 0
Jalapeno cheese 240, 3, 0
I might finish the Tagalongs when I get home so that the box is gone. It would be 2.5 servings so that will be 350, 30, 2, plus a protein water 30, 1, 5
(the plan: TOTAL 815, 42, 7)
**Edit** I forgot about the second two cheese sticks at work, so the cheese only came to 80, 1, 0. I am eating the cookies one itty bitty bite at a time right now as I settle in for bed, to savor the last of them. That's the worst part about binges, is you don't enjoy your food, not really. Not in the same way. I don't feel like having the protein water.
The Final Tally:
650, 39, 2
enjoy the rest of that box! okay? okay. x
ReplyDeleteand oh, this post is so...*wait for it* cheesy.
comment replies:
i like the sound of "tummy rubbish". yesterday, even though i had my -slightly- uncontrolled eating, my weight still dropped. so i know i got chunk - if not all of what i bought on is "not real."
thank you, darling. i'm not going to judge myself too harshly by my own mirror anymore i suppose. and no more mirror selfies with the mirror that makes me fat. :P
"Nothing wrong with being at peace with your body. Don't fight it." if i fight it, i end up being miserable and eating too much. peace with body + a good intake? sounds like my cup of tea.
"P.S. Don't ever feel bad about liking a bear! It's not childish to continue to enjoy whimsy into adulthood. I plan to enjoy whatever I darn well please until the day I die." oh no! i don't feel bad about liking a bear. i feel bad about being willing to spend so much money on it however. i'm really hoping that i do get good grades just so the parents buy it for me instead of me splurging on Cap America. :)
your comments made me smile so much. thank you <3
-Sam Lupin