Breakfast:
Not one, but TWO low carb crepes. They're basically giant fat bombs, but they are delicious and comforting. This is only day three, and comfort eating is allowed as long as I stay within the carb limit. I added chocolate chips, cream cheese, and whipped cream. 35 g carbs.
I'm not sure if I've made an official announcement, but it's my usual max of 100 g net carbs daily.
Our Goodwills have 50% off all used merchandise the first Saturday of each month... Goodwill Hunting Saturday is this saturday. I haven't done one in a while and I really, really wanted to be back at or near my winter size. Too late now.
But I CAN do restricted calorie low carb Thurs & Fri to get a few pounds off. I know I wouldn't lose a lot of real weight in two days, but I could get off 2-5 pounds*, and that would still shrink me a little for the purpose of testing how clothes fit.
*I don't have a scale and don't intend to weigh, but getting my waist back down from 30" would be hella nice. I'll be able to tell weight is coming off, even if I don't know how much.
If they're snug, I'll still feel how they fit my proportions overall. If I can't get them on, that's a different story.
Lunch: Low carb ham/bologna/cheese wrap with olives 18 g (53)
Whipped cocoa cream with a sprinkle of sugar 8 g (61)
This is half a cup of cream, so I have only nibbled a little of it. I'm going to go ahead and count it, going on the assumption I'll eat it all at some point today.
Black olive pizza with homemade crust 20 g (81)
Bedtime snack:
The remainder of the pizza dough, cooked plain. The taste and texture absolutely fantastic - very much like a real thin cheesy bread.
Not one, but TWO low carb crepes. They're basically giant fat bombs, but they are delicious and comforting. This is only day three, and comfort eating is allowed as long as I stay within the carb limit. I added chocolate chips, cream cheese, and whipped cream. 35 g carbs.
I'm not sure if I've made an official announcement, but it's my usual max of 100 g net carbs daily.
Our Goodwills have 50% off all used merchandise the first Saturday of each month... Goodwill Hunting Saturday is this saturday. I haven't done one in a while and I really, really wanted to be back at or near my winter size. Too late now.
But I CAN do restricted calorie low carb Thurs & Fri to get a few pounds off. I know I wouldn't lose a lot of real weight in two days, but I could get off 2-5 pounds*, and that would still shrink me a little for the purpose of testing how clothes fit.
*I don't have a scale and don't intend to weigh, but getting my waist back down from 30" would be hella nice. I'll be able to tell weight is coming off, even if I don't know how much.
If they're snug, I'll still feel how they fit my proportions overall. If I can't get them on, that's a different story.
Lunch: Low carb ham/bologna/cheese wrap with olives 18 g (53)
Whipped cocoa cream with a sprinkle of sugar 8 g (61)
This is half a cup of cream, so I have only nibbled a little of it. I'm going to go ahead and count it, going on the assumption I'll eat it all at some point today.
Black olive pizza with homemade crust 20 g (81)
Bedtime snack:
The remainder of the pizza dough, cooked plain. The taste and texture absolutely fantastic - very much like a real thin cheesy bread.



God, i love the word "fat bomb". i trust fat so much. in fact, i think a carb is nothing without fat and a protein is nothing without fat. i also think that the only reason i go to the bathroom is because i get enough fat in my diet.
ReplyDeletebuy comfy clothes that make you feel nice! :)
i had my waist balloon as well a few days back. it feels so uncomfortable. i am back to my normal waist size and i feel more human now. yay!
for a minute there, i thought you were calling 8 grams of sugar a sprinkle so i felt a bit good for myself (i put around 11 grams of sugar around apples...maybe a bit more. maybe 15. maybe 20).
dear God, you're making me regret reading this post. one day i'll shove some food porn to you too.
God, you put olives on it. olives make me so happy. and they're black (black olives make me happier than green).
curse you, Thor kitten.
-Sam Lupin