Ft 2-egg omelett (I'm out of eggs, horror!) with red pepper, purple onion, and bacon sausage 5 g carbs
Chocolate iced cream* 12 g if I eat two servings - I made 5 (17)
*Pour cream, add cocoa, whip, eat. Or freeze then eat. Is delish. Today I added the same amount of sugar yesterday, but also mixed in two tablespoons of coconut flour on impulse. I forgot I had coconut cream :P Oh well, next time... and there WILL be a next time. It is rich and chocolatey, and it takes a moment for the full chocolate flavor to hit your tongue, so it begs to be eaten slowly, not wolfed down.
Chicken with purple onion, orange pepper, and alfredo sauce 10 g (27)
Chocolate iced cream* 12 g if I eat two servings - I made 5 (17)
*Pour cream, add cocoa, whip, eat. Or freeze then eat. Is delish. Today I added the same amount of sugar yesterday, but also mixed in two tablespoons of coconut flour on impulse. I forgot I had coconut cream :P Oh well, next time... and there WILL be a next time. It is rich and chocolatey, and it takes a moment for the full chocolate flavor to hit your tongue, so it begs to be eaten slowly, not wolfed down.
Chicken with purple onion, orange pepper, and alfredo sauce 10 g (27)
Two McD's filet o fish patties with cheese & tartar sauce 21 g (58)
Whipped cream with the iced cream 5 g (63)
Quiche experiment 15 g (78)
Pizza 22 g (100)


ah. you're doing well so far i see.
ReplyDeleteGod, i was craving a low-carb something today so bad. i had about 40 grams of carbs in the form of fried chicken....that killed the protein cravings. yesterday night i wanted any form of protein so bad i was about to make love to a cow.
i know how that combo tastes like though. the cream, the cocoa, etc. i do that too. my person favourite is cocoa + cream + coconut oil instead of coconut cream. but i don't know how creamed coconut is like. i do know that i liked to add in a vanilla protein powder sometimes! oh, and what about pb? imagine eating it with warm peanut butter... mmmmm.
-Sam Lupin