I really bombed yesterday. There was chocolate cake in the break room.
Very, very good chocolate cake.
I know where I'm getting my next one from when I'm allowed to have it.
I ate some. I ate a lot.
I started the day with low carb stuff but I forget what I ate before the cake.
After work I had a Hardee's Frisco burger, a small fry, and a 3 piece chicken taquitos.
TODAY
I started with a low carb turkey & American wrap 15 g carbs
It was a hellacious day; I didn't have time for a proper meal break so I chugged a carton of milk so I wouldn't collapse (2% always; skim is evil and not dairy) 13 g
3 cheese dogs 6 g
Steamed broccoli with American and Swiss cheese and butter 17 g carbs
51 g carbs
I'm dead tired so I'm sure I'll get to sleep without bombing tonight. At most I'll have a few squares of dark chocolate (~20 g) or maybe a giant spoonful of peanut butter (~12).
Edit: I did both. PB 12 g and 3 squares Dove dark chocolate (it has to be 3 squares; don't question it) 13 g (76 g carbs total)
Very, very good chocolate cake.
I know where I'm getting my next one from when I'm allowed to have it.
I ate some. I ate a lot.
I started the day with low carb stuff but I forget what I ate before the cake.
After work I had a Hardee's Frisco burger, a small fry, and a 3 piece chicken taquitos.
TODAY
I started with a low carb turkey & American wrap 15 g carbs
It was a hellacious day; I didn't have time for a proper meal break so I chugged a carton of milk so I wouldn't collapse (2% always; skim is evil and not dairy) 13 g
3 cheese dogs 6 g
Steamed broccoli with American and Swiss cheese and butter 17 g carbs
51 g carbs
I'm dead tired so I'm sure I'll get to sleep without bombing tonight. At most I'll have a few squares of dark chocolate (~20 g) or maybe a giant spoonful of peanut butter (~12).
Edit: I did both. PB 12 g and 3 squares Dove dark chocolate (it has to be 3 squares; don't question it) 13 g (76 g carbs total)
that chocolate cake sounds like it was well worth it if it was that memorable!
ReplyDelete'skim is evil and not dairy'. i'm giggling.
somehow i thought pb had less carbs? hmmmm.
i hope you're not feeling tired or anything from lack of carbs. <3
-Sam Lupin
Peanut butter. Peanut butter chocolate cake?
ReplyDeleteI have two squares of dark chocolate before bed. It's that or take up smoking.