I took this picture before the meal at Perkins, intent on a slice of peanut butter cup pie.
After a meal with pancakes and fried potatoes, I feel too sick to be considering pie. Even to go.
I think I've got it out of my system for now. I'll go to the Y today and swim to make up for it.

pancakes and fried potatoes sound so darling.
ReplyDeleteaw, i'm kind of sad you were too full of pb cup pie because it looks like heaven!
God, no wonder you find the cores so disgusting if you're going to be faced with beauties like these. unfortunately, the ratio of British things here > American things. local things are wildly available and cheap.
God, i've never seen anything like those pies and eclairs. eclairs look so boring here too! wtf
-Sam Lupin
The photo doesn't remotely do them justice. Now that breakfast has moved out of my tummy, pie is starting to sound good again... If I get a slice, I shall photograph it for you.
Delete;) pie!!!
ReplyDeletedude, i want to tell you something so i will - i've read your comment on Mich's sugar post and i am so turned on right now. i find this so arousing. i just thought to let you know how absolutely weird i am.
;)
oh, and have a good day, my little peach.
-Sam Lupin