Monday, June 9, 2014

5 Weeks Til Chicago: Day 2, Trying Again...

I'm going to start with a baseline of 2 protein shakes and 3 protein waters, so I'm going to list those all together each day and just add on the real food I consume. My goal is to have one proper meal a day at bedtime so that I can have a full belly to take my meds & vitamins with. It is also very hard for me to sleep if I'm hungry.

Baseline 470 cals, 10 fat, 53 net carb, 25 fiber, 35 protein.

Cottage cheese 220, 9, 10, 0, 24
Jalapeno cheese 160, ?, 2, 0, ?
Breakfast burritos 600, 32, 52, 2, 24
Hash brown 150, 9, 15, 2, 1

1600 cals, 132 net carbs

1 comment:

  1. it is also hard for me to sleep when i'm hungry. ugh.
    good luck with today. you can do it, bby. x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete