Thursday, June 19, 2014

Apple bottom jeans and them boots with the furrr (final)

Apple butter isn't really "butter," it's closer to a jelly. It is pureed apple, very sweet, with lots of spices added. Sort of like apple pie concentrate that you spread on toast or biscuits. It is divine. People give each other expensive watches, too? Wow, I can't even imagine.

I woke up with a sloshy, sour stomach after yesterday's indulgences. I guess it shouldn't be surprising. I am stressed out and feeling like a slug. I will wait to weigh until tomorrow so food belly doesn't give me a fake high number. I want to curl up in bed with a book and not move today. I might. I am probably (briefly) meeting up with Hummingbird next week for the first time since I started the email confrontation about initiating "stage combat" without warning me. It's more of a subject for my other blog, but I don't want to make a whole post about it. That is not helping the not-moving or the sloshy-stomach issues.

Creamed spinach 230, 13, 8, 5, 8
Beef pot roast 360, 16, 29, 5, 20
Parmesan cheese 100, 5, 0, 0, 10
(690, 34, 37, 10, 38)

Cream cheese & Nutella sandwich 400, 21, 42, 4, 6
(1090 cals, 55 fat, 79 carbs, 14 fiber, 44 protein)

Protein shake 190, 5, 25, 5, 10
(1280 cals, 60 fat, 104 net carbs, 19 fiber, 54 protein)

1 comment:

  1. once my uncle got me a $500 watch that i broke in a mere two weeks. shameful.
    you know one thing i really can't stand? apple pie. i used to think i hated all pies (all i ate was apple pie) and when i got it, i only ate the crust and left the apple part. that's when i baked an apple and got so disgusted because it smelled like apple pie. apparently, i just don't like the taste of sweet baked apples. thus, i'm tentative about apple sauce or apple butter because i loathe apple pie.
    yuck. that would've happened to me (i had too much lactose, mostly in my soup) but i take laxatives pretty regularly. i took one that day and it really helped me out. i don't really abuse them per say. it's just i take one every 2-3 days to help smooth things along because that's the only way i have a functioning digestive system.
    LET'S CURL UP IN THE BED WITH A BOOK AND NOT MOVE TODAY yes let's do it do it do it
    i hope you feel better soon xxx

    creamed spinach sounds divine. is it? i've never had it. i always think it's mostly an America thing, like joints with good burgers.
    oh my god you're making me hungry. that all sounds so succulent.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete