Monday, June 2, 2014

Feck, Day 2 (final)

Do si dos 480, 63, 3
Trefoils 480, 66, 0
Grilled cheese sandwiches  680, 50  6
Milk 240, 26, 0
(1880, 205, 9 - nice breakfast, eh?)

LOL Sammy - my Blogger phone app underlines things randomly and I don't know how to undo it from inside the app. I usually fix it once I am on my computer. The vanilla come was probably my autocorrect. My phone has an attitude, I swear.

I fell asleep around 3 or 4 am, and woke up at 7 am restless and ravenous. I was actually pacing the kitchen while my sandwiches browned in the pan. It was horrible. I didn't get to sleep again until noon, which is when I had hoped to get up for the day. Woke up again at 2:50 from my mom texting "Are you awake?" Well I am now thanks, but she wanted to get me on video chat so Mrs. Bro could tell me "Ummm we might be pregnant again!" She has a positive home test and they are going to the doc on Thursday to be sure.

Since I woke up the second time I have been feeling icky and nauseated and my burps smell creepy like formaldehyde. I finally called my doc and made an appointment (Thursday afternoon) about all the digestive systems I have been having.

At the moment I am fancying not eating again today, but my "gee I'm going to fast/restrict now" fantasies only last until I'm hungry again. I'll try to keep it moderate though, since if I keep it around 2,000 it will just be one binge instead of a whole binge day. I know they say don't restrict to compensate for a binge, but I really have a hard time feeling like I ought to continue eating on purpose. In any case, I am determined to keep counting. I binge to numb myself. I am fighting giving in to that numbness. I want to stay aware of what I am doing to myself.

Large Papa John's thin crust pizza 2000, 176, 8
Cupcakes: No nutrition label. 383747, 493, 1

Pretty ugly totals. I'm sure I hit 5,000 today. But I got job applications out to jobs at 6 different locations in 3 hospital networks. Somebody make me a ribbon :P

2 comments:

  1. biscuits. you are win.
    look i wasn't going to laugh until i saw the number of carbs was UNDERLINED.
    that's such a sexy breakfast truth be told
    i'm very impressed

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. autocorrect is shitty.
    and i love your phone. it has a sexy attitude.
    YES. GOOD. TAKE ALL THE DIGESTIVE ISSUES AWAY.
    really? out of all the pizza places Papa John's? *it's not that i don't like Papa John's* it's one of those things i eat because i know i won't eat 7 slices.
    "Somebody make me a ribbon :P" ...what if i make crappy ribbons? it's really just a sash, right? i can take a sash out of one my dresses and hand it over? no tying. i'd probably burn various things.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete