I seem to have recently settled into a daily total of what, 1600ish? I like it. I want something more extreme but this is coming fairly easily to me. It should be SUSTAINABLE, which is hard to come by in disordered behaviors. I will try to keep this up.
Today might be a little higher as my sleep was totally hijacked by a morning (aka Sleepytime) phone call that turned out to BE an interview.
Fudge sundae 330
Beef & Swiss sandwich, pb & h sandwich 1100
I am worn out on counting macros. Making a carb limit just doesn't work right now. Not sure if I'll continue tracking everything or not. Maybe not, for now at least.
Protein shake 190
Chobani 100
(1730 cals)
Cottage cheese, chow mein noodles 290
(2020)
moderation. that's something i want too. i hope i settle in a daily total of something. i seem to be all over the place with food. shockingly (not at all).
ReplyDeleteforget carbs for a while and do it when you settle it all down. you sound busy and tired my dear x
-Sam Lupin