Special K Protein Shake 190 cals, 5 g fat, 25 net carb, 5 fiber, 10 protein
Protein shake 190, 5, 25, 5, 10
Special K Protein Water 30, 0, 1, 5, 5
Teriyaki chicken (3 servings) 420, 18, 12, 0, 51
Rosemary veggies 200, 6, 25, 7, 6
(1030 cals, 34 fat, 88 net carbs, 22 fiber, 82 protein)
3 miles walked with 2 one-minute running intervals, total 54 minutes
Protein water 30, 0, 1, 5, 5
(1060, 34, 89, 27, 87)
And then there was the cake. I didn't throw out the rest of that horrible not-chocolatey chocolate cake, then there I was stuffing the rest of it into my mouth. Definitely binge-level activity going on here.
I need to stop this before the scale really starts heading north :(
i'm watching. and i'm already glaring at the 87g of protein.
ReplyDeletecan i please has that much protein? please?
-Sam Lupin