Scale remains buried.
My tummy is still a little off. Things are racing through me. My dinner last night was too much for comfort.
I'm not consuming the 2 shakes/3 waters enough to honestly make it a baseline. It's more work subtracting things I didn't consume each day, so I'll list things one by one again.
I kind of want to let my stomach rest, but of course ginger always gets the best of me.******
So far good though.
Only 2 protein waters and my night is almost half over. 60, 0, 2, 10, 10
******My autocorrect did a naughty thing. That was supposed to say hunger gets the best of me. Nothing against fingers though ;) Ginger ale is nasty.
But Diet Sprite might be worth a shot. But bubbles are supposed to be had for acid production. (sigh)
I had 3 hospital ice cream cups does together in a bowl to make neopolitan ice cream (strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate). I thought something cool and creamy might be soothing, but I was wrong. I expect to have a protein shake before I head home from work so I'll add it now.
190, 5, 25, 5, 10
SONOFABITCH the ice cream cups have nutrition info on the lid in microscopic print. Yesss.
Strawberry 120, 6, 15, 0, 2
Vanilla 120, 7, 13, 0, 2
Chocolate 140, 7, 17, 0, 3
(650 cals, 25 fat, 72 net carb, 15 fiber, 27 protein)
let it rot and stew in its own pain. i hate scales.
ReplyDeleteginger ale. i've never had that.
i hope your stomach settles down my angel. x
-Sam Lupin
"I'm sorry your mind is being so dark and twisted to you lately." here's where i tell you that it doesn't feel so bad, but like five seconds later, i'd be whining about how people don't get it. it's that mood, of course.
ReplyDelete"sn't weight a funny thing? I spent a year more or less maintaining without a whole lot of effort and now I'm in a vicious lose/gain cycle." i'm always in a vicious lose/gain cycle. i need a new number maybe. i've never been out of the 60kgs. that's the problem.
"Your eyes do not suck the sunlight from the world, I promise, Sammy." i'm giggling.
"hat explains why when I googled your uni way back I discovered an Irish name. Irish medical school in Bahrain, I wonder who came up with that idea? Hmph." Irish people. they came here for cheap petrol. but yes, it's Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland...in Bahrain. i'm still laughing. what the hell? but the only other medical schools that are here are AMA (they don't give proper certificates after you're done) and AGU (my Dad's...and man, apparently, people from my college that fail pass this school with easy A's).
"Congrats on your O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s, lovely." okay, that made me smile. a LOT.
-Sam Lupin